Do you want to hire a lawyer to handle your legal issues? There are hundreds of lawyers to choose from. How do you choose a lawyer who can do justice to your case? Entrusting your case to the right lawyer not only ensures success but also leaves you with a peace of mind.
• Find out and ask for referrals within your network. Ideally, you should choose a lawyer who has successfully handled cases similar to yours. Find out and ask for referrals within your network.
• Make sure that you can afford to pay the legal and consultation fee of the lawyer you choose. Some layers offer free initial consultation. Use this opportunity to ask all the relevant questions.
• It is important to find out if the lawyer has enough time to devote to your case.
• Ask if the lawyer will be handling your case alone or if he is entrusting others to work on it.
• Make sure the lawyer explains your case in plain English and not complicated ‘legalese’.
• Ask if you will be updated about the latest developments in your case at regular intervals and make sure that you are involved in the final decision-making.
All said and done, choose a lawyer only if you are comfortable enough to trust and discuss your case. Nitza Ben Yehuda has been making thousands of clients happy with her legal services for more than 25 years.
Posted by: Nitza Ben Yahuda